At Coban Solutions Limited we offer a dedicated service from our experienced advisors who will claim back PBA that you may have been sold but not realised. You don’t need the stress of dealing with the reclaim, we deal with it all for you.
A PBA is a packaged bank account where you have been charged a monthly fee for an account which has a bundle of extra benefits. However, it has been found that these benefits are not always suitable for the customer and can offer poor value for money. It can be difficult for customers to claim on the extras offered due to restrictions held in the small print. Some customers have even found that they are simply not eligible for the extras despite being sold the account or did not even know that they had taken out such an account.
- Not claimed your PBA compensation yet? Don’t delay, claim today !
- Not sure how to claim back on your PBA? We are the industry experts with over 10 years of experience
- Unsure whether your PBA was mis-sold? Ring us TODAY and find out more
- Pay for your bank account now, or in the past? You may be owed MONEY back that you are entitled to
- Want to ring to find out more but worried about nuisance calls? Don’t worry we do NOT cold call at all or give your info to 3rd parties!
Why Choose Coban Solutions to fight for your claim?
No Cold Calling
Financial Experts With Over 10 Years Experience
Regulated By The Claims Management Regulator
Friendly Staff Dedicated To Serve You
Working On A No Win No Fee Basis
We respect your privacy and do not share any of your details to 3rd Parties. All data held is used to either make contact with yourself or pursue your claim on your behalf. If you do not wish to use our services to pursue your claim we do not keep hold of your data and it is destroyed. All data held is in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
You can also claim the full premium on the policy direct. If you feel the service has been missold you need to firstly complain to your bank direct that you feel the product has been missold; allow the bank 8 weeks to reply; if you do not receive a reply within 8 weeks you can take you complaint further by contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service. For further advice please the call the Financial Ombudsman Service on 0800 023 4 567 or alternatively visit their website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/default.htm